Digital X-ray Gendex – is safe for patients!
This X-ray emits 90% less radiation than a traditional one with an X-ray film. What is more, the picture is visible immediately on the computer screen.
The image created digitally can be extended or reduced to desired size, a negative and a positive can be displayed, contrast and saturation can be selected, image blackening changed, etc. The screen allows for taking necessary measurements, selection of a desired area and conducting a detailed analysis. This enables higher detection of pathological changes of bones and teeth.
Panoramic pictures taken by a digital X-ray are used for a variety of diagnostic purposes in dentistry, e.g.:
· general teeth examination
· control of root canal treatment
· planning of surgical procedures
· planning of implant procedures
· determination of available prosthetic solutions